Sunday, August 12, 2012

Apps Review

First, the review of think free office.  The application that I downloaded on my phone, allowed me to work on word processing while I was away, that I can now transfer onto my computer.  I did not know of the web storage portion of this cloud experience until reviewing it for this class.  I downloaded this app at the beginning of the summer simply so I could view word documents from my school email. This allows flexibility and productivity in a situation where it may not otherwise be available.

Fotoflexer was another useful photo editing software.  It was impressive to  me how this site could "cloud" with other photo websites we explored earlier on. With the advantage of seamlessly sharing content between photobooks and this editing software for free, educators have a solid website in fotoflexer.  The EZ collage feature really lends itself to visual projects in history also.  With this function it could be used to design persuasive posters, or thematic art universally.

No comments:

Post a Comment