Sunday, August 5, 2012

Simple Web Page

Link to Simple Web Page

I made a simple web page that I will add to once the school year gets started.  I left out pictures from previous dances, fundraisers and even student government video applications due to privacy issues I wanted to get ok'd by the principal.  When I get those permissions I will then post it with my real students, and give an example video application and the packet they need to fill out to apply for student council.  This will be a useful way to apply these webpages because students will be able to post the work we have done and parents will know what upcoming fundraisers we have on the calendar.  I also included the riddles gadget to just stimulate thought at the beginning of our meetings and promote teamwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment